A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




System Reboot 2.0

By TronFAQ on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Despite the lack of updates, I just wanted to let everyone know that this site is not dead.

Other projects I'm doing (that I feel are more important) are leaving me with almost no time to spare. However, these endeavors are still related to TRON 2.0. Most notably: an updated version of User Error that self-installs and adds widescreen support, and an updated Killer App Mod, are in the pipeline. With the updated UE due shortly. (Yes, really this time.) Some of the other projects I've been working on, will be mentioned in another article that I'm posting today. If you want to see a full list of some of the things I've been up to, you can visit this page.

So, for now, this site is going on somewhat of a hiatus, and again focusing mainly on its original purpose: to act as a support resource for the PC and Mac versions of the game TRON 2.0. However, I will still continue to post articles about other more general TRON related news. Though on a less frequent basis. (I'm sure once the upcoming TRON Uprising animated series hits, I'll have plenty to say about it.)

As I said last time, in a similar article: Thank you again for visiting. I hope to provide TRON, TRON 2.0, and TRON Legacy fandom with continued useful information you may not find anywhere else.
 
<< Home

0 comments so far.

Post a Comment