A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




CLU Dispatch Derez Map Released

By TronFAQ on Friday, June 02, 2006 at 6:13 PM
Zook_One has just released his CLU Dispatch Derez map. This is a very impressive looking map, as you can judge for yourselves by the screenshot below.


Excellent work, Zook! This new map has been added to the All TRON 2.0 Files section. I will also create an updated version of the Mac DA/DM Map Pack, and try to get it out ASAP.
 
<< Home

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous June 04, 2006 11:37 AM
    FAQ,

    hold up on putting it in any map packs. I messed a couple things up: The .INFO file name for one, a couple little texture I want to fix. I'm going to try to maybe compress the audio bitrate and I've got to kill some of the Spinning worlds. Pings @ around 200 and the map runs like garbage. I'm going to try to work it out though.

    Thanks for all your help - Z

Post a Comment