A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Welcome To TRON 2.0 News

By TronFAQ on Thursday, February 09, 2006 at 12:17 AM
Welcome to what I hope will become your first stop for TRON 2.0 News.

Why did I start this blog? I thought it might be a good idea to create a site where I could quickly post updates about the TRON community between updates of my TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ. It takes me weeks, or sometimes even months, before I update the FAQ. In the meantime, interesting events or newly released projects may occur on which players may be missing out.

Yeah, there may not exactly be a lot of exciting news to report about the TRON 2.0 scene. But when it happens, I'll report it here. If you have any news you'd like to pass along, be it about something related to the game (such as a map you plan to release) or just a general TRON related news item, feel free to contact me by clicking the link on the right side of the page.

I won't just talk about the game. Sometimes if something else interesting comes along, I might post about it. It may not even have to do with TRON. One thing you can be sure of, is that I won't talk about myself, unless it's about one of my game projects. I hate blogs that ramble on -- about how someone woke up, shaved, ate breakfast, and all other manner of useless crap no one wants to hear about -- just as much as you do!

Please bear with the site, as I become accustomed to customizing the Blogger template. Over time, I plan to give the site's appearance much more of a TRON feel.

Meanwhile, thanks for stopping by and hope you find this site useful!
 
<< Home

0 comments so far.

Post a Comment